Welcome to the official Alabama Hunt Club version 4.1 website! 10 years online from 2006-2016!
Please register to use the site fully. If you are interested in more information about the club or how to join, please use the contact form and we’ll get back to you with information.
Features of the Alabama Hunt Club:
- 400′ Covered firing line.
- Monthly shoot and club meeting on the First Sunday of each month.
- Clubhouse with Kitchen
- Target boards can be posted at 25yd, 50yd, 100yd and 200yd ranges.
- 80 Acres of land.
- Primitive Camping Area.
- Easy Access from Buffalo and Batavia
- Open “public” shoots twice each year.
- Periodic Hunter Education classes.
- A Charter Club of the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association.
- A Member Club of the National Rifle Association.
- Exit the New York State Thruway (I-90) at the Pembroke exit, 48-A.
- Go North on route 77 through the towns of Indian Falls and Basom to the Town of
- At the 4-way stop light (stop sign at cornor), turn East onto Lewiston Road.
- Alabama Hunt Club is on the South side of the road approximately 2 miles East of the
route 77 – Lewiston Road intersection.
- For GPS and Google Maps users, the address is: 1854 Lewiston Road, Alabama, NY 14013. This is NOT a mailing address!