Welcome to the official Alabama Hunt Club version 4.0 website!
Please register to use the site fully.
Features of the Alabama Hunt Club:
- 400′ Covered firing line.
- Monthly shoot and club meeting on the First Sunday of each month.
- Clubhouse with Kitchen
- Target boards can be posted at 25yd, 50yd, 100yd and 200yd ranges.
- 80 Acres of land.
- Primitive Camping Area.
- Easy Access from Buffalo and Batavia
- Open “public” shoots twice each year.
- Periodic Hunter Education classes.
- A Charter Club of the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association.
- A Member Club of the National Rifle Association.
- Exit the New York State Thruway (I-90) at the Pembroke exit, 48-A.
- Go North on route 77 through the towns of Indian Falls and Basom to the Town of
- At the 4-way stop light (stop sign at cornor), turn East onto Lewiston Road.
- Alabama Hunt Club is on the South side of the road approximately 2 miles East of the
route 77 – Lewiston Road intersection.
- For GPS and Google Maps users, the address is: 1854 Lewiston Road, Alabama, NY 14013. This is NOT a mailing address!