Welcome to the official Alabama Hunt Club version 4.0 website!
Please register to use the site fully. If you are interested in more information about the club or how to join, please contact the site administrator by clicking HERE and either sending a “private message” or posting on my activity feed on that page. If you post in your own activity feed, I am unable to see it without actually visiting your profile. For the fastest assistance, please contact me directly. Thank you!
Features of the Alabama Hunt Club:
- 400′ Covered firing line.
- Monthly shoot and club meeting on the First Sunday of each month.
- Clubhouse with Kitchen
- Target boards can be posted at 25yd, 50yd, 100yd and 200yd ranges.
- 80 Acres of land.
- Primitive Camping Area.
- Easy Access from Buffalo and Batavia
- Open “public” shoots twice each year.
- Periodic Hunter Education classes.
- A Charter Club of the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association.
- A Member Club of the National Rifle Association.
- Exit the New York State Thruway (I-90) at the Pembroke exit, 48-A.
- Go North on route 77 through the towns of Indian Falls and Basom to the Town of
- At the 4-way stop light (stop sign at cornor), turn East onto Lewiston Road.
- Alabama Hunt Club is on the South side of the road approximately 2 miles East of the
route 77 – Lewiston Road intersection.
- For GPS and Google Maps users, the address is: 1854 Lewiston Road, Alabama, NY 14013. This is NOT a mailing address!